Positive Future Quotes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Eventually you'll end up where you need to be, with who you're meant to be with, and doing what you should be doing.
- A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
- Life has a funny way of working out. Just when you start to believe it never will.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Worry about loving yourself, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.
- You smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. - Les Brown
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. - Jim Rohn
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. - Malcom X
- A great future does not require a great past. - Book of Serenity
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha
- The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it. - Abraham Lincoln
- The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
- I am a believer, I am believer that we shape and create the life that we choose,
- and I believe that the tool that we have to do that, is our mind. - Kai Greene
- Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.
- The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is. -Yoda
- You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens. -Rumi
- Your own positive future begins in this moment. All you have is right now. Every goal is possible from here. - Lao Tzu