Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Wiki Dragons.
The free encyclopedia that anyone can post and edit interesting topics.
Getting started with encyclopedia quotes
- I am not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like i did. - Yogi Berra
- I love photography. And i just eat it up. I feel like I'm an encyclopedia, you know, inside. - Annie Leibovitz
- The hardest thing was learning to write. I was 13, and the only writing I had done was for Social Studies.
- It consisted of copying passages right out of the encyclopedia. - Tracy Kidder
- The goal is to give people a free encyclopedia to every person in the world, in their own language.
- Not just in a 'free beer' kind of way, but also in the free speech kind of way. - Jimmy Wales
- Today, I give my daughter what i really did not have as a kid: all the silly, dumb, extravagant,
- frilly, nonfunctional toys I can force on her. She probably wants an encyclopedia. - Lenny Bruce
- A man is the whole encyclopedia of facts. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When I hear other people's stories, I like to believe that they contribute to 'Encyclopedia of Human Experience.'
- The stories I hear help me expand my definition of what love is, what pain feels like, what sacrifice means, what laughter can do. - Sarah Kay
Powered by Michael Boulos