Whole Gain Quotes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In solitude the mind gains strength learns to lean upon itself. - Laurence Sterne
- Give up the drop and gain the whole ocean. - Swami Satchidananda
- I do not want to gain the whole world and lose my soul. - Whole Gain Quotes
- You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop. - Rumi
- What you do not have, you may gain; what you gain, you may lose; what you lose, you may regain. life is a cycle of gaining and losing. So appreciate things before you lose them. And have faith that whatever you've lost will be replaced. Maybe in a different package, but enough to make you whole again. - Gain Quotes
- For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul ? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul. - Matthew 16:26
- The cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night's sleep. - Margaret George
- The whole purpose of an adventure is to gain some spiritual or emotuonal insight. When you compromise the process, you compromise the gain. - Yvon Chouinard
- Do not feel lonely, the entire universe id inside you. - Rumi
- Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world, and lose your soul was it worth it ? - Bill Graham
Gain Passion Quotes
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. - Ferdinand Foch
- Do not grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form. - Rumi
- Avarice, or the desire of gain, is a universal passion which operates at all times, at all places, and upons all persons. - David Hume
- Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. - James M. Barrie
- Stop trying to skip the fucking struggle that's where the character is built. Embrace it. Lean from it. Grow from it. - Gain Quotes
- When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens. You gain courage to share you passion, and when you do that, folks follow. - Jerry I. Porras
- It is never too late to be who you might have been. - George Elliot
- Be the change you whish to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi
- Do not risk more than you can afford to lose!
- In an endless garden of flowers I will always pick you. - A. J. Lawless
- Love is a commitment to protecting another person's heart with the same passion you use to guard your own.
- Be thanful for what you have; You'll end up having more, if you concentrate on what you do not have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey
- I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wise than oneself. -Marlene Dietrich
Whole Passion Quotes
- He did not judge me. He never picked me apart to decipher my pros or cons. He simply decided he wanted the whole package; Mu insecurities along with my uniqueness. And for the first time ever in a relationship, I saw myself blooming.. and I was stunning. Alfa
- I lived my whole life in the kitchen. Not only that, but it's the passion, it is the love for cooking and foof. It's dictated my entire life - every aspect of it. - Grant Achatz
- If you can not put your whole heart into it, remove yourself from the situation and find something you can love.
- If i know what love is, it is because of you. - Hemann Hesse
- If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney
- I do not need the whole world to love me. I just need one person. You know this person well it is you.
- In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you.
- My hunger for success is fueled by my passion.
- Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, compassion over judgment.
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everthing arounf us becomes better too.
- Sympathy costitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole. - Miguel de Cervantes
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. Whole Passion Quotes
Gain Practice Quotes
- Body confidence does not come from trying to achieve the 'perfect' body. It comes from embracing the one you've already got! - [Gain Practice Quotes]
- to gain confidence, constant practice is essential. Just as a musician needs to practice regularly to retain his touch, the watercolourist needs to be constantly in touch with the medium. - Robert A Lovett
- Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice. - Anton Chekhow
- which of my photographs is my favorite ? The one i am going to take tomorrow. - Imogen Cunningham
- He is just been a tremendous coach. I do not know if I can describe it. Every day coming to practice, you want to come because you know you are going to get better playing under him. - Kory Peppenhorst
- If you do not know, the thing to do is not get scared, but to learn.
- If you do not do it with excellence, do not do it at all!! Because if it is not excellent, it won't be profitable or fun. - Robert Townsend
- But in practice, if often comes down to not suffering a loss as big as the huge gain you made a while agao. - Merton Miller
- The quickest way to gain self-confidence is to do exaxtly what you are afraid to do. - [Gain Practice Quotes]
- It is in Zen practice that you gain power, balance and wisdom. The battles that you fight are within your own mind. That is where the real victories and defeats are. - Frederick Lenz
Gain Independent Quotes
- Beneath every strong independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and to never depend on anyone.
- You do not get rid of yesterday by talking about it all of the time; you get rid of its effect on you by moving forward.
- You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. - Dave Ramsey
- Do not compromise yourself. You are all you've got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it is all the same day. - Janis Joplin
- We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. - May Angelou
- If you were able to believe in santa claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.- Gain Independent Quotes
- You do not know this new me; I put back my pieces, differently.
- Hard work does work magic but haardly as how most of the common men think and probably never the way as how most affluent people pompously say to others. - Anuj Somany
- Sometimes life is about risking everything for dream no one can see but you.
- I made it a point not to graduate. I thought that was a positive, independent kind of statement. - Harry Dean Stanton
- If you hang out with chickens, you are going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you are going to fly. - Dr. Steve Maraboli
Whole Practice Quotes
- Patient and regular practice is the whole secret of spiritual realization. Do not be in a hurry in spiritual life. Do your utmost, and leave the rest to God. - Sivananda
- The whole of virtue consists in its practice. - Marcus Tullius Cicero
- I was laughing thw whole practice. But he who laughs last laughs best, so those guys do not know what's in store. - Tom Brady
- It was settled by the Constitution, the laws, and the whole practice of the government that the enitre executive power is vested in the President of the United States. - Andrew Jackson
- We practice three times a week in addition to our studies. I have strength training instead of physical education. Lifting weights helps a lot. When I first started, I was tired all the time. Now, I can go the whole practice session. - Christina Petschke
- The tea ceremony requires years of training and practice... yet the whole of this art, as to its detail, signifies no more than the making and seving of a cup of tea. The supremely important matter is that the act be performed in the most perfect, most polite, most graceful, most charming manner possible. - Lafcadio Hearn
- We are very excited to get the whole team together and begin official practice. We plan to take advantage of out great facility to get on the field and practice outside. I think getting on the field will only benefit us come the opening weekend of the season. - Brian Cleary
- In my own case, who have spent my whole life in the practice of virtue, right conduct from habitual has become natural. - Sallust
- Because one believes in oneself, one does not try to convince others. - Lao Tzu
- The whole of life is as music and in order to study life we must study it as music. It is not only study, it is also practice which makes man perfect. If someone tells me that a certain person is miserable or wretched or distressed, my answer will be that he is out of tune. - Hazrat Inayat Khan
- I just play music. That makes my whole day. I can practice and be happy. - Trombone Shorty
- The whole universe supports you even when it does not seem like it. All you have to do id practice courage and kindness. - Roxans Jones
Powered by: Gain Quotes